Band Camps are scheduled during the summer as well as select Saturdays during the school year. Please be sure to fill our the online Student Registration form as well as download, fill out and return the required forms prior to attending any summer camp.
Marching Percussion Camp:
Saturdays-starting June 10th at Nease
Front Ensemble practices 1pm-5pm and Battery practices 5pm-9pm
Percussion students are also required to participate in Full Band Camp
Field Guard Summer Practice Guard Choreography Camp:
Mondays from June 5th – July 10th
6PM – 9PM
These dates are in addition to the Full Marching Band Summer Practices. These practices are being held in the Nease Gym.
FULL Marching Band Summer Camp:
Monday July 24 – Friday July 28 AND Monday July 31 – Friday August 4
9AM to 5PM all days
MANDATORY for ALL marching band and field guard students. Full preparation for Marching Season begins! This time is used to learn all aspects of marching and to learn the marching drill and music for our marching show.
Exhibition & Pot Luck Dinner:
Friday August 4, 2017
Beginning at 4:30 pm
Details coming soon!!
Marching Band Camp – What to Bring/Wear
- Dress for the weather!! It’s HOT!!!!
- Sandals, flip flops, open toed or flat shoes, etc. are not permitted.
- Students should wear socks and athletic shoes.
- Wear athletic clothing (no jeans)
- Avoid perfume, hair spray, hand lotions, creams, etc. They attract bees and gnats.
- USE SUNSCREEN!!!
- Bring sunglasses and a hat.
- BRING YOUR WATER BOTTLE labeled with your name
- Lunch and Snacks. No dairy or heavy foods. Keep it light but enough to keep you moving.