Band Camps are scheduled during the summer as well as select Saturdays during the school year. Please be sure to fill our the online Student Registration form as well as download, fill out and return the required forms prior to attending any summer camp.
Marching Rookie Camp:
Monday June 26 – Thursday June 29, 2017
9AM to 5PM daily
MANDATORY for all incoming 9th and 10th grade marching band students and 9th grade percussion students (other grades welcome to attend). Officers are expected as well. Will most likely be hosted at Valley Ridge due to the construction on Nease campus over the summer.
Marching Percussion Camp:
Typicall Fridays – will be announced once confirmed
9AM to 5PM
Percussion students are also required to participate in Full Band Camp
Field Guard Summer Practice Guard Choreography Camp:
Tuesdays from June 6th – July 11th
5PM – 7:30PM daily
These dates are in addition to the Full Marching Band Summer Practices. Will most likely be hosted at Valley Ridge due to the construction on Nease campus over the summer.
FULL Marching Band Summer Camp:
Monday July 24 – Friday July 28 AND Monday July 31 – Friday August 4
9AM to 5PM all days
MANDATORY for ALL marching band and field guard students. Full preparation for Marching Season begins! This time is used to learn all aspects of marching and to learn the marching drill and music for our marching show.
Exhibition & Pot Luck Dinner:
Friday August 4, 2017
Beginning at 4:30 pm
Details coming soon!!
Marching Band Camp – What to Bring/Wear
- Dress for the weather!! It’s HOT!!!!
- Sandals, flip flops, open toed or flat shoes, etc. are not permitted.
- Students should wear socks and athletic shoes.
- Wear athletic clothing (no jeans)
- Avoid perfume, hair spray, hand lotions, creams, etc. They attract bees and gnats.
- USE SUNSCREEN!!!
- Bring sunglasses and a hat.
- BRING YOUR WATER BOTTLE labeled with your name
- Lunch and Snacks. No dairy or heavy foods. Keep it light but enough to keep you moving.